Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hi Daddy!!!


Mommy said that me and her were going to do something special for daddy. We are setting up this page for him while he is gone. See... my daddy is in the United States Navy. My mommy tells me that he is on the "big ship" and will be gone for a long time. I am too little right now to know what a "long time" means but I do know that my daddy will be back. He has a mission to do and that is to protect me and mommy and sissy and this country from the bad guys. Mommy is going to take lots of pictures of me, which I am pretty use to since she has had the camera in my face since I was a few secs old, and put them on here for daddy to see. That way he can see me grow and change. So for daddy... here is my first picture. I miss you daddy and I love you very much!

No comments: