Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sweet Treat


Hello Daddy! Mommy said you called her today. I am sorry I didn't get to talk to you. I was too busy playing w/ my trucks. Mommy and me went to the store and bought a bunch of stuff today to put in another box to you. I was playing w/ it all in the buggy. She also bought me a new Lighting McQueen car because I accidentially lost the one you bought me. She also found Mac, so now McQueen has someone to play with. Mommy fixed Pizza for dinner tonight. It was yummy. I had 4 pieces. They were small but mommy was proud of me for eating a big kid dinner. She took me and sissy for a bike ride after dinner. I like going on bike rides, they are fun! I wish you could have come w/ us. I was pointing at all the birds and trees and telling mommy about it. After we got back mommy fixed me a surprise.... she made me an ice cream cone. It was sooo messy but I gobbled it up. I accidentially dropped my cone on the ground so mommy gave me the rest of hers. Mommy says its my bed time so..... Good Nite, Sleep Tight, & don't let the bed bugs bite daddy! I love you and I miss you!

Love,
Zugee

No comments: