Monday, August 17, 2009

































































Hey Daddy!

Mommy, C-C & myself finally made it back from vacation in Florida. We had such a good time! It was really hot down there. We did so many things while we were on vacation. I caught lightning bugs, saw a waterfall, played w/ Mason, saw our old house (even though i don't remember it), played w/ C-C, went to the beach, played in Nana's fish tank, saw Pop's at work, swam w/ Kenna & Christopher, went to the zoo and had a picnic. Mommy has lots of pics to post. I saw a lot of people too.... Great Granddaddy, Granny Betty, Nana, Pops, Aunt Tis, Uncle Pete, Kenna, Christopher, Great Aunt Donna, Great Uncle Mike, some cousins named Hannah & Leah. I have a really big family w/ lots of people who love me. I wish you could have come w/ us though. I miss you so much and getting excited for when you come home. I know its still a little bit longer, but I can't wait!!! I miss you and love you!! :)

No comments: