Friday, May 13, 2011

Countdown Mode





Its been 2 days since we saw daddy off from the Navy pier and mommy has already started her countdown for when he comes home. She says that time will fly by and before we know it we will be back on the pier waiting for his ship to come back. Mommy says that we have lots of plans this summer to keep us busy. She is signing me up for swim lessons again w/ Mr. Steve and she said that she is even going to sign my baby brother up for lessons. Mommy said that we are going to visit Grammy and Pop-pop in Pennsylvania for Grammy's birthday and we have a big trip planned to Florida to see Nana and Pops. There are lots of things that daddy is going to miss while he is gone especially w/ my baby brother - like crawling, talking, walking, his first birthday. But she says that she plans to keep daddy updated as much as she can.

Mommy ordered Pizza for dinner tonight and its here, so I need to go eat my dinner. I miss you daddy where ever you. Kiss Rawdy good night for me! I love you 2 more!

No comments: