Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Its that time again....

Yep - its that time again... Daddy is going on deployment again! We watched the Sesame Street video w/ Elmo. Its about Elmo's dad having to leave and how Elmo has to stay behind but all his friends cheer him up and keep him busy while his daddy is away and then his dad gets to come home. I liked it alot and ask mommy every day if I can watch it again.

Mommy took me to a very special place the other day to get daddy something very special for when he goes to leave. I can't say what it is yet, because its a surprise. We plan on giving it to him the night before he leaves - IF I can bear to part w/ it!

Mommy says that this deployment will go by fast because we plan on staying real busy while he is gone. She said that we are going to go to PA and spend time w/ Grammy. And we are also going to go to Florida again to see Nana and Pops.

Mommy said that she will pull the giant map out again and put push pins on it, showing where daddy is in the world. I think its neat that he gets to go all the way on the other side of the world! I wonder what its like over there?

Well, its time for me to eat breakfast and my baby brother just woke up. So bye for now!

No comments: