Monday, May 23, 2011

Picnic Lunch @ the park










Mommy, Chase and me recently went to the big wooden park, as I like to call it to have a picnic lunch and to play on the new playground. There use to be a big wooden playground that had tunnels and stairs and twisty slides that I really liked to play on. But for some reason, it was torn down and a new playground was put up. Its just as fun, but I really like the wooden one. My baby brother Chase went on a swing for the first time. He wasn't too sure about it until I started to push him. Then he liked it.

My daddy has been gone on the big ship for a week now and I miss him. I keep looking out the window to see if he will be coming home, but mommy keeps reminding me that he has to go protect some other people on the other side of the world. She said that we will see daddy when the weather gets cold and after Thanksgiving. I wonder if he will have Turkey on the big ship for Thanksgiving? Well, its time for me to take a nap. Until next time.

No comments: