Thursday, June 7, 2012

Read all about it

I have been told that I should write a book about my life. My first initial response is no way, my life is too boring, who the heck would want to read about it. I am quickly reminded of all the trials and tribulations I have gone through and how facinating it is. But really in the back of my head I say that the things I have gone through are nothing compared to others who are less fortunate. I view writing a book as sort of a release. I have not properly dealt w/ a few things from my past and need to let go of them. I think about where I would start and what to include and I have gotten excited about it. Do I keep it true to character sort of an autobiography or do I make up characters? At any rate, its going to be a long journey that I am anxious but excited about.

No comments: