Monday, March 4, 2013

Fox in Socks

It's Dr. Seuss week at Troys school and today's book is Fox in Socks. I volunteered to bring in snacks on several days this week all themed around each book.

I love Dr. Seuss! He is one of my favorite authors. But I have to admit that I have never read Fox in Socks. So I started my search on the Internet to see if there were any videos of someone reading it. I came across this very unique version and found out that this book is nothing more than a bunch of tongue twisters. So that lead my search to snack that would work and I drew a blank! Thanks to my very imaginative husband who was secretly listening to the reading as well, threw out the words Trix, sour and goo. Trix cereal, Sour patch kids and Blue Jello Goo is what we decided on. Below is the results of my OCD combined with my perfectionist personality and my deep yearning to relive my childhood. :)








No comments: