Monday, April 22, 2013

16

So the teenager has turned 16. I still can't believe it! Boy has time flown. I still remember being pregnant with her and her delivery. It was my longest and toughest of the 3.... almost 3 days of contractions, walking, pacing, swaying and 2 hospital visits before they would admit me. And then finally 2 hours of pushing when the doctor threatened me with a C-section and with in 15 mins she was born. All 5 lbs, 8 oz of her!!  

This teenager and I have been through a lot together. A seperation, divorce, moving (several times), meeting her future stepdad, a wedding, and 2 baby brothers to name a few. Being that I was a "teen mom", I was 18 when I had her, I feel like we are more like sisters than mom and daughter which I am sure Super Nanny would have a fit over. But just in the last year or two I think I have turned more into the mom role as I often hear "OH MOM.... thats embarrassing".  LOL!

In just 2 years she will be 18 and close to graduation and off to college. I know these next 2-3 years are going to fly by like the blink of an eye. So I am trying to take it all in and cherish these times we have with her. She truly has blossomed into a beautiful young lady. I love this teenager!


                                                           Cupcakes made by ME



                                                   This is what 16 looks like


                                                          The gang at Mac Daddy's


 
                                                                   Crazy teenagers



                                                                       Troy bowling



                                                                   Between the legs



                                                                       Perfect form





                                                                          Having fun



                                                            The teenager and the boy

No comments: