Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Color Guard

So this past week Em was staying after to try out for Flag.... Opps..... as I have been corrected a million times.... COLOR GUARD!  I have yet to get her into a dance school since we moved to NC(simply because I haven't found one that matches what she was in) so I encouraged her to get involved with something at school. She wanted to try out for cheerleading but changed her mind. Then it was band. Then that changed and next thing I new she was trying out for color guard. 

She practiced Monday-Thursday with the tryouts on Thursday. Friday came and they said that the list would be posted Monday at school. Since I don't allow Em to take her phone with her to school anymore (due to data overages) I was on pins and needles waiting to hear if she made it. She came home that afternoon with a goofy grin on her face and said her name was on the list! She was so excited and so was I! Very proud momma! 





No comments: